sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

My thoughts of incest

My brother is a little nervous to go all the way with me, but he...



My brother is a little nervous to go all the way with me, but he is willing to finger me whenever I want

my daddy and my uncles love to have fun when they get together,...



my daddy and my uncles love to have fun when they get together, none of them know they are fucking their little niece though.

Please keep posting more, it's all turning me on ;)

Good, I"m glad!

My step sister and I fooled around when were younger. We definitely took advantage of always being left alone at home during our teen years.

That's hot!

come into my room daddy, so you can cum in me. Mommy will be...



come into my room daddy, so you can cum in me. Mommy will be asleep for hours still, she will never know.

It's ok brother, mom and dad will never find out about us.



It's ok brother, mom and dad will never find out about us.

When I wake up with my shirt unbuttoned and my nipples exposed,...



When I wake up with my shirt unbuttoned and my nipples exposed, I know daddy came in and had a little fun with me last night.

You know baby brother, you're a lot better in bed than...



You know baby brother, you're a lot better in bed than uncle John is… I'm impressed

My uncle know just what to do with me when I visit. He puts me...



My uncle know just what to do with me when I visit. He puts me in my place.

Mmmm, my brother knows just how to tease me so I'm moaning...



Mmmm, my brother knows just how to tease me so I'm moaning as he goes inside of me.

mmm fuck daddy, just make it fit. I know my ass is tight, but...



mmm fuck daddy, just make it fit. I know my ass is tight, but force it in there. Your baby girl needs to be punished.

Happy birthday daddy! These are the shorts you bought me for my...



Happy birthday daddy! These are the shorts you bought me for my 14th birthday, looks like they fit perfectly. They'll be waiting for you when you get home tonight.

See brother, I told you I would look better in your underwear...



See brother, I told you I would look better in your underwear than you do! Now come take them off me!

Grandpa was a lot stronger than I thought he would be.



Grandpa was a lot stronger than I thought he would be.

My brother doesn't even have to say anything anymore, he...



My brother doesn't even have to say anything anymore, he just looks at me, winks, and starts to rub his bulge. I know just what to do, he has trained me well.

britcock: oh god daddy it looks so big for my little arse….



britcock:

oh god daddy it looks so big for my little arse….

Me and daddy got into the habit of fooling around after I go...



Me and daddy got into the habit of fooling around after I go running, and now it's to the point that after I run a couple of miles I start to get really wet. I usually am already taking my sports bra off by the time I get to daddy's room.

mmmmm yess brother you have learned so much since we have been...



mmmmm yess brother you have learned so much since we have been practicing. Mommy is going to love her surprise!

Because of how naughty I feel, just kissing my brother makes me...



Because of how naughty I feel, just kissing my brother makes me so wet.

I thought my grandma might be upset when she found out I was...



I thought my grandma might be upset when she found out I was bisexual, but she told me she felt the same way, and would love to show me a few tricks. I was so happy, and grandpa even came to watch towards the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário