sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

DIRTYLITTLETRANNYWHORE

Made by chastepantyboy: I've noticed a problem with your...



Made by chastepantyboy:

I've noticed a problem with your makeup: it looks rather pretty and even glamorous! It doesn't really suit a whore like you. You should have smeared lipstick from all the cocks rubbing past your lips and all the spit you've coughed up. Your mascara should be streaked down your face after your eyes have teared up from cocks slamming their way down your throat, making you gag. The blush on your cheeks should be a light pink after mixing with the white cum that's been shot on your face for the past few hours. There should be snot and blood dribbling from your nose after snorting too much coke from your pimp daddy. Stop using foundation to cover up the red marks from where you've been choked and slapped; let the men face-fucking you know just how you need to be treated. Quit pretending you're glam and start looking like the trashy, used up whore we all know you are.

This fucking bitch knows me too well. Every time I get to the end I'm like "OMG! YESSS That's exactly how I feel!" Then jerk off furiously.

Hii, big shout out to you for doing your best in becoming full-time tranny beauty slut! Feel free to check my tumblr, you might enjoy some captioned photos I'm making! Kiss<3

Helping one of my heroes smoke my favorite cigarettes. No big...



Helping one of my heroes smoke my favorite cigarettes. No big deal. :) I really hope she takes my advice. <3

You are an inspiration to me and why I started dressing. I've been following your blog for years on my boy profile. We have really similar "likes" as girls :)

Yay! Thanks babe! You're from Boston? Maybe we can meet up some time. Are you on Facebook? Have we talked before?

Play with hair

Play with hair:

Does anybody know where I can get "playwithhair" style wigs for cheaper?

Gender-crossing superhero has the power to drive conservatives crazy

Gender-crossing superhero has the power to drive conservatives crazy:

Do you go to a beauty salon or do you paint your own toenails?

If I ever had the chance, I would fuck you silly. But until then, I have to settle for jerking of to your pictures.

You're not dirty.You're ridiculous.

Do you own any other clothes than the white items of clothing you wear?

I do.

Why did you choose a french pedi?

'Cause it goes with everything.

how does nair work? I'm scared to try :x

You slather it on and wait three minutes and then you wipe the hair off. I find it only works for my private parts. Tried it on my legs and rest of the body and it doesn't work that well.

Love your photos Monica, you are indeed a dirty little tranny whore! :) xx

Easiest way to shave privates for a fellow gurl? :D

No idea. I don't shave. I trim. But I Nair my ass crack and asshole.

Hey whore. What are you up to?

Please let me see the toes.

Your french pedi toes belong in my mouth.

An old Myspace friend of mine, Réa Réa Gomez, made this for me...



An old Myspace friend of mine, Réa Réa Gomez, made this for me back in the day. I still love it. <3

Me, circa 2008.

Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário