domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Miss.XX

kilgoretroutwashere: the greatest use i have seen for twitter...





kilgoretroutwashere:

the greatest use i have seen for twitter so far

Calcifer appreciation post.



















Calcifer appreciation post.

ryandonato: Anish Kapoor





ryandonato:

Anish Kapoor

Last of the Great Pretenders by Matt Nathanson

Last of the Great Pretenders by Matt Nathanson:

mattnathanson:

hey, yo… people of the world! 


the are-you-shitting-me-that's-cheap pre-order price of $7.99 for my new record goes away THIS tuesday. don't miss out on the glory of getting a years worth of my blood sweat and tears for a little more than you'd pay for a venti chai.

the iTunes link is those bold words up top there.

love,

matt
bernal heights, SF 

Photo



loveallthis: Amazing. tastefullyoffensive: [via]



loveallthis:

Amazing.

tastefullyoffensive: [via]

johnmayer: Two very important things Ps & thankyou.



johnmayer:

Two very important things

Ps & thankyou.

why-the-face: Roger plays Reverse Taboo [X] who needs...

















why-the-face:

Roger plays Reverse Taboo [X]

who needs fanfiction, really?

justdrh: 5 days and counting. #tone #tmg #overdrhive Ooh lala.



justdrh:

5 days and counting. #tone #tmg #overdrhive

Ooh lala.

consult-the-winchesters-doctor: You had me at not crushing my...



consult-the-winchesters-doctor:

You had me at not crushing my boobs. 

karenhurley: Smart ideas for Smarter cities







karenhurley:

Smart ideas for Smarter cities

Life seems better with wine

I lied to someone’s face today -  about something inconsequential really but I lied to her face because I value her opinion of me and couldn’t bear to admit the truth, and to admit a failure. Something kicked in in my brain and the lie spilled out of my lips and then dragged me along behind it, committed. What am I even doing? That is not me.

And so tonight like a few more nights than I really care to admit that came before it in recent weeks, life seems better with wine.

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one behind the trigger."

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one behind the trigger."

- (via thirteenstops)

Photo



s-nn-mero: Japan > Everywhere else



s-nn-mero:

Japan > Everywhere else

justdrh: If I pass out on stage tonight and land on my back,...



justdrh:

If I pass out on stage tonight and land on my back, this is what I'll see. #allofthelights (at Empire Theatre)

Purrrty!

mindymaygan: :)



mindymaygan:

:)

yelyahwilliams: nevver: Fill it up Need to get this for...



yelyahwilliams:

nevver:

Fill it up

Need to get this for Taylor for his bday… In 6 months…

hitrecordjoe: The best #Beatles cover I ever did see is by a...



hitrecordjoe:

The best #Beatles cover I ever did see is by a baby :o) 

designismymuse: Idokoro House by mA-Style Architects 









designismymuse:

Idokoro House by mA-Style Architects 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário