domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

http://korttall.tumblr.com/

Photo



Chapter 1

The Tall Redhead.

Walked toward me.

She was wearing black panties and black heels.

I was naked.

And kneeling.

My hands on the back of my neck.

The Tall Redhead.

Held a glass of wine in one hand.

And a cat of nine tails in the other.

My breasts were striped.

And aching.

From her earlier use of the whip.

She stopped in front of me.

Rubbed the crotch of her panties with the foot of the glass.

“I bet you want this,” she said.

“Is it chablis?” I asked.

She laughed.

“My, you’re a bold one,” she said.

And whipped my tits three times.

And said …

“Don’t smart-mouth me again, whore.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. “I’m sorry, ma’am.”

She repeated her little puppet show with the wine glass.

“You want this, don’t you?” she asked.

My sore tits told me not to play around.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

She grabbed a handful of my hair.

Pulled my face up against her crotch.

She laughed.

Shoved me away.

Said …

“Dream on, whore.”

And walked back to the sofa.

Chapter 2

The Tall Redhead sat down.

Spread her knees.

Her tight panties hugged her pussy.

“Do you remember the bartender with the hard biceps and the dangerous Katy Perry eyes?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s my girlfriend.”

She traced a finger over the outline of her pussy.

And said …

“She licks this. No one else.”

She sipped some wine.

“My asshole is a different matter.”

Smiling now, she said …

“That you will lick.”

She sighed.

“Anal. God, but it gets me hot. You up for it, whore?”

Fuck yeah, I thought.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

“Perfect. You lick my ass. I fuck your ass. As nature intended.”

Tall Redheads.

They know their place.

Top of the heap.

Front of the line.

Chapter 3

Our conversation at the bar.

Had been short.

And one-sided.

After looking at me for several minutes …

From across the room.

She walked over to my table.

Whispered in my ear.

“Give me your car keys. Leave your panties here on the floor.”

Chapter 4

“Is your cunt wet?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Did I tell you that your cunt could be wet?”

“No, ma’am.”

“I didn’t think so.”

She got up.

Left the wine glass on the coffee table.

Still holding the whip, she left the room.

She returned with a ball gag.

And stood behind me.

“You know the drill, whore.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I opened my mouth.

She put the ball in.

Buckled the straps behind my head.

“Expose it,” she said.

I put my hands and the side of my face flat on the floor.

Spread my knees wide.

Lifted my ass.

“Fuck me,” she said. “That fucking whore hole is fucking soaked.”

What can I say?

Tall Redheads do it for me.

But …

Here’s the thing.

Tall Redheads have no pity.

Not for girls like me.

My pussy was exposed.

Presented.

She had a cat of nine tails.

Ouch.

Good lord.

The ouch.

Ouch ouch ouch.

The ball gag was a good idea.

That whip …

Annihilated my pussy.

By the time she grew bored …

My fucking whore eyes were fucking soaked.

Chapter 5

She took the ball gag off me.

Left me.

Lying.

Face down.

On the floor.

Crying.

I heard her talking on the phone.

Heard her leave the room.

Minutes later …

My ankles were wrenched apart.

The Tall Redhead.

Crawled up on my back.

I felt something …

Hard.

Oiled.

Part my ass cheeks.

She licked my ear.

Bit my ear.

Whispered in my ear.

“Beg for it, whore. Beg for an ass fucking.”

I cleared my throat.

But my voice was still raspy.

“Please. Please fuck my ass. Please fuck … OH MY GOD!”

It was …

Quick.

Vicious.

Deep.

She laughed.

“Do you like it, whore? Do you like having your ass fucked?”

I snarled without words.

Thrashed.

She bent an elbow around my neck.

“My, my,” she said. “Got a little fight in you, huh?”

She drew out slowly.

And plunged back in.

Several times.

She cupped her other hand over my mouth.

And said …

“Let’s see if we can fuck that fight right out of you.”

Chapter 6

We were in her kitchen.

Having a snack.

Earlier …

The Tall Redhead had removed the strap-on.

Put on a robe.

And lent me one.

“Do you like jazz?” she asked.

“Not really,” I said.

“Why not?”

“You know that story? The Emperor’s New Clothes?”

“Sure.”

“That’s what jazz music is like. Everybody pretends they like it because they think they should. But in reality, there’s nothing there to like.”

“Hmmm,” she said.

She ate another slice of orange.

“How about classical?” she asked.

“Strings are nice.”

“Great. I like to listen to music when my ass is being eaten out.”

Chapter 7

The next two hours …

Were bliss.

Except for one short interval.

She had a gorgeous ass.

Tasty, too.

She lay face down on her bed.

And I licked.

But first I just kissed those perfect ass cheeks.

And thanked her.

Then slid my tongue into her groove.

Spent a long time.

Up and down …

Her crack.

Priming her.

Then I spread her.

And tongued her asshole.

Being careful.

Very careful.

Remembering her whip.

Very very very careful.

Not to touch.

Her pussy.

And my spirits soared.

As she hummed.

And moaned.

For a girl me …

Pleasing a Tall Redhead.

It’s like …

Like …

Masturbating with an Oscar.

(Something that trophy seems designed for.)

But then my big stupid mouth.

Almost ruined it.

Chapter 8

What happened was …

Well, I was doing great.

Not even a Tall Redhead.

Is immune.

To a long, well-done ass licking.

I was quickly.

Flicking.

My tongue over her asshole.

When she said …

“Fuck. I bet you can eat some pussy.”

I looked up.

Hopeful.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. “I can.”

“Oh well,” she said.

I should have left it like that.

But dummy me said …

“So your bartender girlfriend is really strict about no one else eating your pussy.”

Quick as a furious fingering.

She rolled over.

Sat up.

And said …

“The fuck?”

And slapped me across the face.

Hard.

And again.

“You stupid fucking whore,” she hissed. “Dumb ass ignorant twat. You really think a woman … any woman who ever lived … could dominate me?”

She slapped me twice more.

I dropped my head.

“No, ma’am,” I said.

“Damn right, stupid whore.”

She lay back down.

I was relieved she didn’t go for her whip.

I slid my tongue into her asshole.

After a few moments …

She sighed in contentment.

And said …

“My pussy is special. Very special. I think of it as private stock. A special reserved vintage.”

She looked over her shoulder at me.

“My girlfriend knows how lucky she is. And does a great job pleasing my pussy.”

She lay her head on the pillow.

And said …

Not in a mean way.

In a very matter of fact way.

“Just because you’re a slut whore doesn’t mean every woman has to be.”

Chapter 9

She could fuck an ass.

She was a champion ass fucker.

She fucked my ass …

Most goodly.

As the British say.

On the DVD version of “Downton Abbey.”

Chapter 10

“I want you to cum.”

Her words.

Made no sense.

Then again …

She had taken me to a place where reality rolled liked warped waves.

Ever been ass fucked?

For a long time?

By a woman who knows what she’s doing?

By …

A Tall Redhead.

It makes you weak.

It makes you hollow.

Thoughts flee.

Sensations rule.

So when she said …

“I want you to cum.”

It didn’t really register.

But then she pulled the strap-on dildo out.

It wasn’t the same one.

She used on me.

On the floor.

It was slightly smaller.

But still wide enough to stretch me.

When it came out …

I collapsed.

And as I lay there.

Panting.

My mind caught up.

With her words.

“I want you to cum.”

I could hardly believe it.

Was I dreaming?

I sure felt dreamy.

God.

What an ass fucking.

Chapter 11

But it was no dream.

She really wanted me to cum.

Why?

Well …

I guess for the same reason you’d scratch a dog’s ear.

If you know what I mean.

She put a clamp on my clit.

I was back on my hands and knees.

Her dildo was back in my ass.

As she fucked me …

She reached around.

Slapped.

My clamped clit.

I started to cum.

Started …

And didn’t stop.

For several hours.

Well, no.

Not that long, of course.

But that’s how it felt.

Time behaves oddly.

When you are being sacrificed.

To the Goddess of All Ass Fuckings.

Chapter 12

I ate her ass some more.

After that.

I could tell.

It was time to go.

I could tell because the Tall Redhead said …

“Time to go, whore.”

But before I left.

She wrapped a strong hand around my throat.

Squeezed.

And said …

“I own that ass now, whore. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I rasped.

“No one. Ever. Fucks it. Again. Got that?”

“Yes, ma’am. I swear.”

And I kept my promise.

I swear.

For almost three months.


.

.

— the end —

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário